Friday, February 8, 2008

Ironic as this sounds.......

it was really a boring week! After Miranda started school....and registering Adrian for KGTN and voting on Tuesday....and finishing our taxes (still got to do the trust for the kids though)......not much else happened here.

Eric was at a conference in FLA all week and I had the kids to myself.... so you can imagine the nulear bomb that went off in my house in my house, but it was absolutely boring.

I worked on making the birthday invitations to Melea, Miranda and Jordan's combined birthday, exercised a whole lot (about 10 miles walking / jogging this week) and for the first time in 7 1/2 years ..........

I HAD NO EARLY INTERVENTION or THERAPY VISITS OR DR. APPOINTMENTS or anything!

it was amazing! (and very quiet.... though Adrian really makes up for it when she gets home each day)

I also did a lot of laundry and thought about getting ready to switch out the spring clothes....but the fact I hate ythat and the 12 degree forcast for saturday made me wait for another week!

So this weekend, is finishing invitations, getting all the valentines signed by the kids.... and picking out what treats Mela will take to school for her birthday next week.

No comments: