Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Kids Drawings are so insiteful!


Melea is now drawing legs and arms and hair on her "little" people drawings. I just love looking at my children's art work....even if most end up in the file 13 basket (trash).
But I was really so excited to get this little copy from her teacher of her dry erase board from school.
That is an "awesome" M. She can actually write all the letters in her name....just not at the same time! Proof was when we were writing her valentines on Sunday! I wrote her name out and asked her to write it on her valentines.....she proceeded to write one letter on each valentine..... she got all the letter correct, just not on the same card! So I hope someone realizes that she is both "E" and "L" and "A" and "M".
Though ironically she recognizes any letter I give her (even if she feins stupidity for her teachers).
But it was so exciting to see her little "spider" person and though it has no shoes (Like Colin's) it is awfully cute and memorable!
Tommorrow my little pear will turn six and I can't wait to see how much she likes her new Dora dress!

No comments: