Friday, April 25, 2008

Little White lies I have told my children

.............. in the last week..............

  • tick bites make you wake up happy in the morning (it worked I have had three days w/o a Princess Grumpy in the morning)

  • that it is fun to have your hair checked for ticks! Please check mine for me Melea!

  • yes I love "baby bear" from Sesame Street (OH HE WHINES MORE THAN ALL MY KIDS COMBINED!)

  • Boy I can't wait to clean the living room .... Lets go now!

  • does the "Piggy family live here" (I KNOW THEY DO!!!!!!!!!!.... why do I ask!)

  • Yes two red popsicle will make you turn "red" (SO I can give her a green one)

  • Please!.... help me with the laundry!.......... ( I love help, but it is so much quicker when they don't help me!)

  • I think I found the marshmallows, they fell out of your ears didn't they?

  • "woobly legs" make you stronger and faster

  • I will only be a minute on the computer

  • you look great in all thos "colors"

  • no the diaper does not make you "but" look fat! (melea is not showing me her bottom and then making herself fart)

  • everyone eats cookies for breakfast (when I realize that we are out of yogurt, and granola and grahm crackers)

  • no Adrian you do not look cute in that outfit! (It was a size three and she squeezed her size six x body into this because it was her favorite from last year, and yes she still does look cute, but NO NOT HAPPENING!)

  • OH! Can we please watch Elmo again!

  • I am starting to really like SPONGE BOB!

Sometimes the things my kids say or ask things that so amaze me, and many times I say some "really" unique things back. I feel bad lying to them, but sometimes I sure get a lot of sanity back when I do !

1 comment:

junglemama said...

Kids say the cutest things.