Monday, December 15, 2008

SNOW DAY!

OK ....really an ice day!

Every mother's fear or scorn.... the snow day or unexpected day off school!

I actually love spending time with the kids and occasionally like the extra sleep time (and it is so hard if they don't cancel school to decide if I can go get them if the buses can not run!...... that drive way~!) Course I expected the 7 am call from my neighbor asking me for the phone number of the guy who plows and salts are driveway! (and of course she didn't disappoint!)

But all the kids were up at 5 am playing in their rooms and telling me about the snow!!!!! They couldn't wait for the sun to come up and wanted to go and play in the snow! (it really was more ice and we didn't get to play outside.......)

But it was a fun day anyways and we finished the indoor decorating and will clean the closet that was on my list for three weeks and keeps getting pushed to the back, and their is always laundry!

If I am lucky Eric will stay here and work from home..... I have been have some pretty hard Braxton Hicks and am really tired!

So come on winter.......... do your worst!

No comments: