Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Another busy day!!!

I have such a busy day today. Most people do….and I probably wouldn’t know what to do if I did not (see Diane I can actually admit that). It is 10 am ish cst and I decided to tell you all about what I / we have done and still have to do yet!

So far I have managed to bathed, brushed teeth & hair and dressed or at least attempted to make sure they matched…. and didn’t wear two different shoes (sorry Colin you can’t wear a red one and a black one) on five of children…feed them breakfast…got four of them on two different buses after writing in four notebooks, packing two snacks and filling out a few forms (I swear they send some everyday just to make me feel bad if I don’t have time or forget to do them)…walk /run for 38 minutes and 2 miles, nurse Jordan, & got him to take a nap, then took a shower, unloaded and loaded the dishwasher, started a load of laundry and hung another one up (this is a constant battle at our house), and started my cathartic (word? Who knows I don’t got time to check) writings for me by typing this and drinking my iced coffee ….YES I discovered COFFE while pregnant with Jordan!!! How did I ever get anything done before that legal stimulant!

Here is what I have left to do…..go to Wal-Mart and exchange some pants I bought…my but is bigger than I thought …hence a new dedication to exercising again., get some $$$$ (Wal-Mart is actually cheaper than an ATM fee)…buy a new plunger (who knew there were different types or that they make great swords). I also need to get some yogurt and graham crackers so Melea has something to eat on the days she refuses to eat her school hot lunch, take the yogurt to school drop it off and at the same time pick Colin up to go to a Dr appointment at ENT and visit the orthotics lady (maybe he will participate today LOL). I am also taking Miranda to the audiologist/ENT to check her hearing …it hasn’t been working as well as it used to… or at least it wasn’t when I made the appointment, but now that she has lost her tube and is having a lot of drainage it is doing much better in my opinion.

Then come back home…try to unplug the lower toilet…Adrian flushed something down there…boy who would have ever thought a four year old would be so obsessed with toilets. Then we will eat dinner (dad is responsible to stick the meat loaf it in at 4 pm at 375 degrees) and then practice our letters…writing and reading….course the kids think the flash cards are better for throwing over the deck or down the stairs…get ready for bed will read the next chapter in James and the Giant Peach. Then I will likely nurse the baby and then start to clean up the house so the nice women who come to clean my house tomorrow don’t think the piggy family lives at our house. Then I hope to finish the story I am trying to edit about Princess Grumpy that I promised to send to a great illustrator/cartoonist LAST WEEK…and if I am lucky I can watched the TIVO soaps I missed and the new drama CANE (cause I know Law & Order will be on in repeats forever!) … and maybe so some aerobics.

And I appreciate and respect all that you do for us and our family….you have taught me the true meaning of love, loyalty and responsibility. I thank you for all the meetings, IEP's, IFSP's, drs appointments, surgeries, the times you put the kids on the bus, field trips and days like today that you are there to back up me up. I won the "lottery" for the first time when I married you. Eric, you are a great support and the rock in my hectic life. (though sometime you do add to it) Thanks of being you and being there for all of us!

But please don’t me pleading to hurry home cause Princess Grumpy is driving you nuts and has started a new chemistry mess in the bathroom BECAUSE it is your turn!!!!

No comments: