Monday, January 19, 2009

I know when Mommies Get to be sick now!



When they can no longer stand or walk and just have to quit moving cause it is IMPOSSIBLE!



I made a commitment to myself to write 3-4 times a weak in December...... well it stooped on the 17th cause I finally got to sick. I actually spent 17 days in the hospital (OK 3 hospitals) while they tried to figure out what was wrong with me and keep me pregnant.



In case you don't know....... it didn't work the way they wanted, but they did find and fix what was wrong! I am on my way back to recovery (still have 37 of the 59 lbs of water weight to loose they put on since my Dec 30th admission to St. John's) and we have a son who was born via emergency C section at 1:39 am on January 8th at 33 weeks. (this was about 2 hours after my first surgery for a bowel obstruction....... NOT THE FLU or HYPEREMMISIS (which I did have too) or a VIRUS or in my head (course how could 3400 ml of vomit an hour be in my head!
So I will go back and keep adding the information on both Devon and the last few weeks so you all can get some other insights into our lives.
Which have been overly excited and very busy in the last few weeks.

1 comment:

JennyH said...

Oh my goodness! Poor you. That is a long time to be in the hospital. I was wondering how you were doing.

Congrats!!