Monday, February 16, 2009

We are coming home!!!!!

We are coming home tomorrow............ it was hoped for today, but we had a few snags getting the home health set up! (always the paperwork)

So we are going home on Tuesday. I am promising to run out of the NICU as soon as they sign all my papers and not trip!!!! Eric even took the day off and all the kids were excited cause they were home and could come (OK I am sure Lynn and Angie were excited to come too).... but they will go to school and I will send him to work to not jinx it!

But I will get a chance to say goodbye to our favorite nurses and secretary (they come in again on Tuesday) and hopefully hug a few more parents....... I have watched so many people leave ..... I know they are counting the days too. My hall mate has been here for 6 months~ You would have had to lock me up if we had been here that long! But he is going home tomorrow too!

Get ready for photo overload tomorrow!

1 comment:

Syncopa said...

Oh, yay!!!!! :-D
Run for the hills!!!! ;-)

Solveig