Thursday, February 12, 2009

We passed the Car Seat Test!!!!!

Eric and I have been busy getting the house ready (if cleaning three to five days before anything.... means it will still be clean when he comes home LOL) ; We have taken the requisite CPR & First aide classes; watched all the videos and I am supposed to learn how to take care of a baby on Friday (I guess previous experience and having seven counts for little!)

But we passed the last hurdle this morning (other than the obvious of getting the orders and running out the door!)...... we sat up in our car seat for two hours! No saturation drops and no heart rate issues! Yeah for Emerson!!!!!

But of course I think I deserve a round of applause, I bought the car seat, made dad install it in the car (so it could be inspected) then I unhooked it from the van, and carried it with all my "crap" and my computer into the hospital got it to the NICU (it weighs 29 lbs and is dead weight) at 4 am! I also got it back to the car later on my way to the Melea and Adrian's valentine parties.

S0 I think mom deserves a little congratulations too!

No comments: