Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I was thinking today.....

you really know you are a "mom" because you really don't have a purse anymore just a diaper / snack/ hold the inhalers bag!

SO i have to have somewhere to "put" all that useless stuff most women carry in their purse.

Here is what I found in my pockets of one of my coats today.....

a peak a block;

a spoon with what I thought was yogurt dried on it;

the missing little phillips screw driver for the computer & a machine screw about 3/4 inch long that needed a flat head screw driver;

a luggage lock;


a bunch of used tissues, as well as a few on the other side that were clean!;

one little person with their hat (I think it might actually have been a happy meal toy);

a rechargeable AA battery;

a Ziploc bag full of baby wipes;

several jolly ranchers (I have no idea when I got these.... am thinking before Jordan was born... I used to suck on them to relieve the nausea~!);

a family photo before Eliza and Jordan.....

expired coupons for our Favorite Mexican restaurant

a popped balloon

a jiggler that looks like an alligator (special needs toy....)

a roll around (like a peek a block but in a ball form)

a size 1 diaper (all kids now in size 3 or up!)

2 off white socks that sort of match and one that does not! I think that at least one of them was Colin's the other has lace & a bow

several pony tail holders, a scrunchie, a few hair clips;

one of the magnetic keys for the kitchen child proof cabniets

two broken necklaces that either Jordan or Miranda must have pulled on and snapped.... you would think I would have stopped wearing jewlery with all the kids... but I guess I tried it again.... and surprise....it ended up in my pocket!

and a key to my house in Tennessee....that we haven't lived in for several years

There was so much stuff that I am absolutely sure that I was 10 lbs lighter once I emptied them!

I wonder what I had in my pockets before children! It probably was no where as interesting as what I found today!


So after finding all that....I am absolutely positively sure that I never want to carry a purse again...... what the heck would I get in there!

1 comment:

Tammy and Parker said...

I just wanted to say that I am totally in awe of you and your family.

Tammy and Parker

www.prayingforparker.com