Thursday, January 31, 2008

OK MOM put her foot down......

right after Daddy told me to quit crying and remeber I know the law and all that crap!

So Miranda is going to our little school on Monday, she will be riding the bus with her sisters, and they will service her as decided upon and written in first IEP..... IT IS THEIR PROBLEM not ours, we never lied and said she could walk...... they new this.... tough "CRAP!" and a few other expletives and a lot of tears later.

So (I would love to say I had a poliete conversation .... but I really doubt I will ever have a poliet conversation about this subject with anyone)..... but Miranda will be going, it is their reaponsibility to move and accomadate her needs, and I am sorry so many people will be inconvienced..... but I am only a mom to three of them and I will deal with it with Eliza and it is the schools fault for poor planning!

SO I WILL POST photos to show her first day on Monday and don't think.... I will just send the little one on the bus and run away to the spa..... (OK I WISH!) but I will probably follow the bus and see her get off at school and I will be following up and making sure they have done what they have said they will an monitor it till it is completed!

Cause..... I gues you learn to be a bitch (or in my case a bigger one than I was) when you have a child with special needs and issues!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YEAH!!! You go girl!!!!! Mom